online survey on Agile concepts in software development and its perception

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• online survey on Agile concepts in software development and its perception

Dear forum user,

As part of my bachelor thesis for the course "management, communication and IT" at the Management Center Innsbruck (University of applied sciences in Austria) I aim to run an online survey on Agile concepts in software development and its perception.
    The evaluation of your data will be used to represent the use and acceptance of agile methods.

In order to collect a large number of votes, I would be grateful if you could spread this survey via email or in online forums.

[url]http://www.fessler.cc/limesurvey/index.php?sid=77775&lang=en
    [/url]

Many thanks for taking the time to participate in my questionnaire!
    Stefan Fessler

The duration of the survey will be between 7 - 10 minutes.
    Your responses are completely anonymous and will be kept strictly confidential.
    If you are interested in the results of the evaluation, or have any questions, then please leave a message on my homepage. Alternatively email st.fessler@mci4me.at

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von predi ()

• Hallo Alex,

entschuldigung wenn es für dich wie SPAM ausschaut, aber ich muss den text auf einer wissenschaftlichen basis halten und daher die förmliche ausdruchsweise.
    weiters versuche ich eben so viele Foren wie möglich anzuschreiben und daher auch ohne große Formatierung

Ich hoffe du hilfst mir trotzdem weiter und verzeihst mir...

Ich bin für jede Hilfe dankbar...

Danke
    Stefan